- Large area aspirating smoke detector, up to 2000m2 coverage
High sensitivity provided by laser based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- EN54 Part 20 approved
- Unique ClassiFire® Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment and system contamination
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system
- 4 sampling pipes, up to 200m maximum total length
- RS485 communications built in as standard for networking and remote communications The Kidde Stratos HSSD 2 is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection for large areas.